The dedicated ability to foresee opportunities and create the future is naturally the terrain of strategic leadership. To shift paradigms that open incredible opportunities in innovation, success and empowering the workforce to grow and deliver. This course enriches your leadership map preparing you to transform your organization and its blueprint.
Change is ubiquitous and is often fraught with challenges however it is a necessary enabler in business. Get on the right side of change so chance is replaced with clear plans. By understanding how to mobilize perspectives and people through the change process, it will make the process more seamless.
Strategic change management requires focussing on time, tribulation and tenacity. Many change management programs suffer as they do not adequately investigate risk nor prepare for the impact of consequences. However, by attending this course you will orchestrate the bigger picture of change courageously transforming beyond the current state.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Leveraging your Strengths for Leadership Impact
- How to Leverage Authority, Influence and Power
- Leaders Who Make a Difference
- Leadership Strengths Analysis Tools
- Delivering Impact
- Generating New Outcomes and Options
- Building Winning Business Models
- Strategic Planning for Leaders
- Scaling Business Success
Leading and Enabling Change
- Managing Change through Resistance
- Leadership Best Practice
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Theoretical Frameworks PESTLE Model
Leadership – Finding Purpose and Direction
- Creating New Strategic Maps
- Sector Analysis and Modelling
- Prerequisites to Changing Strategy
Managing the Change Process
- Disruptive Nature of Change
- The Change Management Process
- Aligning the Change Team
- Leading Change
- Procedure in Practice
Understanding and Diagnosing the Need for Change
- Building the Case for Change
- Data-led Regression Analysis
- Needs vs Aspirations
- Systemic and Endemic Issues
Being an Agent of Change
- The Change Leader
- Change Cycles and Patterns
- Learning from Crisis and Challenges
Building Resilience and Agility against Resistance
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Steering through Turbulence
- Resilience Principles
- The Art of Agility
Organizational Culture and Behaviour
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Shifting Internal Perceptions
- Encourage Positive Workplace Behaviours
- Creating a New Normal
Change Management Strategies
- Shifting Business Cultures and Priorities
- Impact of Business Change
- Routes to Revolutionary Change
- Strategic Change Management
Establishing Effective Professional Relations
- The Rules of Amiability
- Effective Business Habits
- Interdependence in the Workplace
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Heads of Departments.
- Senior Managers and High Performance Executives.
- Change Managers and Executives.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Activate the operational capacities of all strategic business units using influence, authority and power.
- Overhaul corporate strategy and business plans.
- Navigate internal and external forces by excelling leadership drivers.
- Contextualize change and its affects to change management strategies.
- Harness the power, effectiveness and utility of the change team and change agents.
- Explore and inoculate the organization from change issues, challenges and concerns.
- Develop agility and resilience to handle all forms of change that affect the organization.
- Instil constructive behaviours to realise positive change.
- Map out the necessary organizational change to shift and transform culture.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.