All products and services are relevant whilst they continue to provide a comparative value in the marketplace. New entrants and substitutes can dramatically interrupt a marketing plan and create an unexpected trajectory. By attending this training workshop, you will master the critical skills to track the product life cycle and decipher deviations that limit the marketing management goals while reducing customer attrition.
- Product Life Cycle Planning
- Scaling Growth
- Managing Transitions and Declines
- Cross Product Service Strategies
This training workshop is suitable for:
- marketing Managers, Senior Managers, Brand Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
By attending this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Extend life cycles and direct marketing activities according to the gains in profitability.
- Combine marketing plan with life cycles and new opportunities.
- Invent commercially viable solutions to offset product obsolescence and customer churn.
- Revision revolutionary schemes to market challenging products and services.
£680 + VAT