Corporate reputation risk has a measurable impact on a organizations performance in its sector. Using applied theory, case studies and simulated scenarios, this training workshop will make you an expert to inoculate the organization from reputation risks and threats. Through engagement and dialogue with stakeholders, you will learn how to devise strategies to respond, relate, recover and rebuild from any situation.
- Building a Reputation
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions
- Attitudinal Analysis Encouraging Receptivity
- Excelling Corporate Image
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Professionals in the private or public sector who wish to learn PR.
- Media or Marketing Managers and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
By attending this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Predict perceived trends of stakeholders and apply it to PR strategy.
- Lead media standards towards excellence.
- Chart the current image.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to encourage engagement.