By attending this training workshop, you will explore the vital components of a successful project. All successful projects start out on the right lines and this module gives you the map to begin navigating your way through to a successful end of your projects.
- Defining Your Project
- Project Planning Toolkit
- The Skills of an Effective Project Manager
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
- Team Leaders
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Define your project accurately and powerfully.
- Use planning tools such as Gannt Charts and PERT diagrams to plan your project.
- Know the skills of an effective Project Manager.