Project risks, when handled well can be the making or breaking of a project. In this training workshop, we dive deeper into the risks of your projects, how to estimate risks accurately and manage them effectively. We also explore why closing your project effectively is a crucial component of every successful project.
- Assessing Risk on your Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing Changes in your Project and Project Closure
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
- Team Leaders
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand and evaluate the risks on a project.
- Use tools and techniques to manage the stakeholders on your projects.
- Use tools to monitor project performance and action change in time.
- Understand the benefits of closing your project effectively.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!