By attending this course, your Project Management skills will be taken to a higher level. This is a comprehensive exploration of the Leadership skills required for project success. We will take you on a journey of discovering your strengths and areas for development and also those of your team. This is a “must-do” course for anyone who wants to run successful projects.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Project Leadership – Key Skills
- Leadership Skills for Project Success
- Building a high performing Project Team
- Motivation and Empowerment
Project Leadership – Engagement and Development
- Leading with Open Accountability
- Engaging Key Stakeholders Effectively
- Coaching Your Project Team
Keeping Projects on Track
- Delivering Projects under Pressure
- Dealing With Difficult Stakeholders
- High-level Communication
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Know your leadership strengths and areas for development.
- Explore and analyse how to motivate and empower your team to success.
- Know how to lead with authority and an openly accountable way.
- Explore the key skills of coaching to engage & develop your team.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT