By attending this training workshop, your Project Management skills will be taken to a higher level. This is a comprehensive exploration of the Leadership skills required for project success. We will take you on a journey of discovering your strengths and areas for development and also those of your team. This is a “must-do” workshop for anyone who wants to run successful projects.
Project Leadership – Key Skills
- Leadership Skills for Project Success
- Building a high performing Project Team
- Motivation and Empowerment
Project Leadership – Engagement and Development
- Leading with Open Accountability
- Engaging Key Stakeholders Effectively
- Coaching Your Project Team
Keeping Projects on Track
- Delivering Projects under Pressure
- Dealing With Difficult Stakeholders
- High-level Communication
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers.
- Operations Directors and Managers.
- Heads of Departments.
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff.
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Know your leadership strengths and areas for development.
- Explore and analyse how to motivate and empower your team to success.
- Know how to lead with authority and an openly accountable way.
- Explore the key skills of coaching to engage & develop your team.