This training workshop is built to give you a thorough appreciation of the role of accurate estimating in the design and production of the project plan and the project budget. It will equip you with the financial tools and techniques required to accurately produce estimates and financially sound project budgets.
- Estimates vs given facts
- Estimation methods
- Budgeting methods
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Project and Operations Directors, Managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand project estimation techniques.
- Appreciate budgeting methods used in projects.