By attending this training workshop, you will explore the specific actions that you can take to keep your projects on time, on budget and to the right specifications. The skills required to juggle the competing objectives and tasks are explored in this content-rich workshop.
- Delivering Projects under Pressure
- Dealing With Difficult Stakeholders
- High-level Communication
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the pressures of leading projects.
- Know how to handle the four most difficult types of stakeholder.
- Understand the key effective communication tools and techniques.