A distinguishing feature of all projects is the inherent risks they pose compared to business as usual (BAU). This training workshop will help you to understand the purpose and the importance of good project risk management in achieving a successful project outcome. It will provide you with an excellent knowledge of the most important factors in effective project risk management.
- Project risk strategy
- Risk analysis
- Risk controls
- Risk management plan
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Project and Operations Directors, Managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand risk and the importance of good project risk management.
- Describe the process of identifying project risks.
- Explain how to calculate risk factors.