Using case example of other government sectors globally, this training workshop prepares you in becoming a situational leader. By showing flexibility in your approach to challenges, you will be able to pivot so that you can follow all appropriate opportunities encouraging necessary and vital strategic reform. This could apply to areas such as funding, grants, raising tax/ budget, planning projects, seeking advise on government mandates, legislation and law.
- Public Sector Landscape and Privatization
- Encouraging Necessary Strategic Reform
- Leadership Challenges in Public Sector
- Advocating Improvement of Policy Changes
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments, Civil Servants
- Directors and Leaders
- Politically Appointed Staff, Special Advisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Execute major reform changes to reduce cost waste and improve productivity across government departments.
- Determine the best methods and process to lead strategic reform to get the best results.
- Link the appropriate and available privatization opportunities to deliver on government projects.
- Programme risk assessed initiatives that deliver measurable results aimed at benefiting the public service.