Society is a continuum between collectivist and individualist cultures. Whether public services are government led or through sovereign decree, leadership in the public sector requires passion, duty and determination which this workshop will behold. Whereas profitability is not a consideration as in the private sector, productivity and performance certainly are. Both domains share learnings in their leadership predicaments yet differ in scope of development that this workshop entrusts you with.
Public Sector – Situational Leadership and Procedural Reform
- Public Sector Landscape and Privatization
- Encouraging Necessary Strategic Reform
- Leadership Challenges in Public Sector
- Advocating Improvement of Policy Changes
Public Sector – Characteristics of a Quintessential Leader
- What Makes a Leader
- Self Analysis and Improvement
- Accountability, Transparency and Responsibility
- Upholding Public Sector Leadership Values
Public Sector Leadership – Ethical Framework
- Leadership Integrity
- The Ethical Leader
- Reducing Apathy and Improving Productivity
- Best Practice Liaising with Legislators, Constituents and Groups
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments, Civil Servants
- Directors and Leaders
- Politically Appointed Staff, Special Advisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Encourage reform and transformation within the organization.
- Modernize the procedures to bring innovation and structured change to workflows.
- Build a robust framework for leadership to encourage policy measures and succession planning.
£2050 + VAT