Leaders need to identify the drivers that sets clear directions in motion through the public service or government system. Continual changes to government plans and at times political leadership can bring public service projects into disarray which affect their completion. This training workshop guides leaders to strengthen characteristics and traits that will provide great self awareness to handle long-standing challenges.
- What Makes a Leader
- Self Analysis and Improvement
- Accountability, Transparency and Responsibility
- Upholding Public Sector Leadership Values
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments, Civil Servants
- Directors and Leaders
- Politically Appointed Staff, Special Advisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Build a consensus for public sector, private sector and government agency initiatives.
- Associate private sector leadership traits and applying them in public sector.
- Articulate programme ideas well to get commitment and support across the board.
- Uphold respected leadership values and traits that embolden government employees to perform.