This training workshop looks at the balance of ethics and morality which weigh heavily on public service leadership. Whether its the code of ministerial accountability or the management of official duties, a leader needs to raise standards and transform. Through a greater awareness of decision-making and reducing SILO mentality the inertia can be challenged and cultivated into committed actions across all departments, districts and groups.
- Leadership Integrity
- The Ethical Leader
- Reducing Apathy and Improving Productivity
- Best Practice Liaising with Legislators, Constituents and Groups
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments, Civil Servants
- Directors and Leaders
- Politically Appointed Staff, Special Advisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Deal with unions, legislative bodies, government entities and stakeholder with integrity.
- Chart internal changes to encourage diversity and inclusion in public sector.
- Locate problem projects and testing viability to deliver within mandate.
- Manoeuvre public sector decision-making in a progressive direction.