By attending this training workshop, you will explore the specific role that is required of strategic managers in an organization with a more detailed examination of some key elements.
Public Sector Strategic Management
- What is Strategic Management?
- Understanding the Strategic Position of the Organization
- The Strategic Toolkit
- Stakeholder Management
Politics and the Public Sector
- Working alongside politicians as they come and go
- Civil servants Working directly with elected representatives
- Aligning service and political objectives
- Maintaining strong corporate governance and continuity of service delivery
Aligning the Public Sector to Support the Economy
- Skills and job creation
- Facilitating a dynamic and productive environment for business development
- Assisting new businesses to establish and grow
- Public services providing a ‘showcase’ for modern Working practices
This training workshop is suitable for Directors and Deputy Directors, and all other public sector senior officers who work directly to lead politicians and with other public services to achieve broader community outcomes (public health and well-being and economic development).
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Focus on ensuring that the authority and its services are fit for purpose in the current, medium and long term.
- Keep a strategic overview of service delivery.
- Understand when and how to ‘intervene’ in the authority’s operations.
£2055 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!