By attending this training workshop, you will be able to successfully manage public services to achieve service excellence and community objectives.
Managing Public Finances
- Budget Management for Operational Managers
- The Public Money Accountability imperative
- Working with Financial experts as delivery partners
- Getting the most from allocated Budgets and ensuring Financial Resilience
Public Sector – Managing Change
- The need for change rather than incremental improvements
- Making the case for investment in change
- Ensuring service continuity and performance during a change programme
Public Sector Stakeholder Engagement
- Identifying and managing key stakeholders
- How stakeholders define service delivery ‘value for money’
- The ‘tools’ of stakeholder management
- The role of service manager in stakeholder management
This training workshop is suitable for Public sector managers who are, or who aim to be, leading public services end-to-end i.e. the whole service rather than specific elements.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Fulfil the role of an excellent service manager.
- Understand the role of service manager within the wider organization.
- Become a trusted ‘custodian’ of essential public services.
- Lead services that really make a difference to the community.
£2045 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!