The leading organizations of the world recognize and acknowledge that marketing strategies can provide competitive advantage. When there is a marketing centric approach to marketing planning, we can redefine the values that lead to successful strategic marketing plans. This course focuses on bringing insight to innovation while delivering return on investment for all your marketing activities.
This course will also bring an expansive understanding of the theoretical and practical issues with marketing management. The focus of the modules reflects the changing marketing landscape and the tools required to excel in the field. When organizational success is underpinned by acquiring and retaining customers, marketing is conceivably the most important commercial discipline. Marketing management will nourish you with contemporary core concepts that can be applied to the marketplace.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Defining Marketing Objectives
- Creating A Marketing Strategy
- The Elements Of A Marketing Plan
- Marketing Models And Case Studies
Market Research, Analytics and Insight
- Understanding Primary and Secondary Research
- Technological Considerations in Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Trends Analysis and Market Overview
Demographics, Consumer Psychology and Psychographics
- Behavioural Economics and Marketing
- Attitudes, Values and Lifestyles
- The Psychology of Marketing
- Demographics and Data Insights
Creating Value in a Business Proposition
- Specifying Values
- Unique Selling Proposition
- Seven (7) Rules of Business Propositions
Market Planning – Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- Segmentation Analysis
- Targeting Consumers
- Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategy
- Building Customer Profile
Understanding Product Life Cycles
- Product Life Cycle Planning
- Scaling Growth
- Managing Transitions and Declines
- Cross Product Service Strategies
Marketing Communications, Branding and Design
- Create Winning Marketing Campaigns
- Branding Principles
- Design Management
- Integrated Marketing Solutions
Managing a Marketing Budget
- Managing Budget
- Handling Constraints
- Delivering Return on Investment (RoI)
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Media Planners and Marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Senior Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize analytical tools to refine the organizations marketing strategy and effectiveness.
- Guide the organizational marketing strategy that is focused on return on investment.
- Determine the best marketing channels and methodology to deliver impeccable strategic marketing campaigns.
- Harness advanced marketing management principles and applying it to the marketing plan.
- Align both the marketing and branding strategy for Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Troubleshoot under performing aspects and revolutionize marketing management in the organization.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.