This training workshop teaches best practice led methodology to conduct effective and meaningful performance appraisals. Appraisals are like the structure of scaffolding we build to detect, determine and deal with performance in line with the job specification. In knowing how to give constructive feedback that empowers, this workshop creates a positive platform for growth.
- The Appraisal Process
- Dealing with Low Performance
- Overcoming Resistance Tactics
- Meeting Handling Techniques
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Line Manager
- HR Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Business Analysts
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Retrieve relevant data to ascertain clear picture of employee performance.
- Organize meetings that are empowering, fair and impartial following guidelines.
- Uncover negative patterns that cause and limit employee performance.
- Determine appraisal scoring, evaluation and outcomes.