Coaching and mentoring skills help us bring out the best in ourselves and others. When staff learn to be receptive to self awareness, they are capable of positively contributing to the teams with suggestions, proactive behaviour and beneficial solutions. Similarly mentoring enables framework to transfer wisdom and knowledge for greater continuity of organizational legacy.
- The History of Mentoring
- Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Spectrum
- Refining Talent Within the Organization
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Line Manager
- HR Managers
- Career Manager
- Heads of Departments
- Business Coach
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Deliver performance led coaching sessions for transformation.
- Moderate mentoring interventions for growth and succession planning.
- Implement coaching and mentoring programmes for job secondment.
- Listen to and act out different viewpoints in order to encourage organizational change.