This training workshop details the key role and contribution of the Operations Management function to the organization and introduces the crucial elements of effective resource management and alignment of people, systems and process to deliver the Organization’s operational strategy goals.
- The key role and function of Operations Management
- Effective Resource Planning
- Aligning People, Systems & Process
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Heads of function
- Operations Managers
- Operations Supervisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role scope and contribution of the Operations Management function.
- Appreciate and apply strategic resource management techniques.
- Understand how to align people, systems and process to enable effective delivery.