This training workshop examines the critical role of quality outputs from the Operations Management function and how this impacts upon both internal and external customer outcomes. The training workshop expands to explore effective risk management techniques and concludes with establishing effective Operational Control Systems to ensure the function delivers in line with its stated objectives.
- Ensuring Quality delivery within Operations Management
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating Operational risks
- Establishing effective Operational Controls
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Heads of function
- Operations Managers
- Operations Supervisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the nature and definition of Quality within the Operations function.
- Appreciate and apply effective risk management techniques.
- Create effective Operational Control elements and systems.