This training workshop provides delegates with the key essential elements of effective Operations management, including: understanding the role and contribution of the Operations Management function, effective resource management, systems control development, risk management within Operations and concludes with adjusting resources within changing operational environments.
Role and Function of Operations Management
- Effective Resource Planning
- Aligning People, Systems & Process
Assessing Operational Performance
- Ensuring Quality delivery within Operations Management
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating Operational risks
- Establishing effective Operational Controls
Managing Change within Operations
- Building process capacity
- Building Operational Efficiency
- Adjusting resources to adapt to change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Heads of function
- Operations Managers
- Operations Supervisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the key elements of effective Operations Management.
- Apply a range of resource management techniques, and adjust resources in line with changing operating environments.
- Apply effective risk management to Operational situations.
£2045 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!