This training workshop introduces delegates to the key concepts of: System Capacity, Building Operational efficiencies to both increase capacity using existing resources and optimize cost of operations, and concludes with very techniques to “flex” Operational resources in times of change.
- Building process capacity
- Building Operational Efficiency
- Adjusting resources to adapt to change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Heads of function
- Operations Managers
- Operations Supervisors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the concept of system capacity and how this may be improved through efficiency.
- Appreciate and apply a range of efficiency improvement techniques.
- Understand how to adjust resources in line with changing operating environments.
Duration: 1 week
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 90 min
Duration: 3 days