This interactive 90-minute online course provides delegates with an overview of the importance of management information and how this information may be used not only to improve operational performance, but also to support overall decision making within the Operations management function and the wider organization.
- Overview of Management Information Systems
- Creating appropriate levels of Management Information (MI)
- Disseminating MI to support operational decision-making & continuous improvement
This online course is suitable for:
- Heads of function
- Operations Managers
- Operations Supervisors
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understand the key componentry of Management Information Systems.
- Overcome the challenge of appropriate levels of detail and data mining.
- Communicate Management information effectively to engage key stakeholders and decision makers.
£157.5 + VAT