This course leads delegates through the key elements of Operations Strategy, from effective strategy creation, alignment, through to objective resource planning and establishing key strategic deliverables.
This course also leads delegates through the key elements of excellence within Operations Strategy; understanding and aligning Operations Strategy with the wider external operating environment, Effective communication and engagement with stakeholders and the effective management of time horizons within strategy creation and roll out.
Project Management Essentials is an introduction to running and managing projects effectively. We all get involved in projects of various types and sizes. This course gives you the necessary tools and techniques to deliver projects on time, on budget to the required specification every time.
The course also includes site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Role and Contribution of Operations Strategy to the Organization
- Developing Operations Strategy
- Operations Resource Management
- Managing the Operations Environment
- Operations Strategy – Managing Time Horizons
- Operations Strategy – Communication and Handover
- The Project Cycle
- Project Scheduling – Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Project Risk Management
- Site Visits
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Heads of Operations
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Senior executives with responsibility for strategy
- Project Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
- Team Leaders
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key Operations Strategy creation.
- Understand how to effectively manage resources to optimize both resources and strategy outcomes.
- Manage a range of changes effectively.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the impacts of the external operating environment upon Operations strategy creation and implementation.
- Ensure effective engagement with internal stakeholders.
- Effectively handover Operations strategy to the Operations Management team.
- Know and use the tools to define and plan your project accurately and powerfully.
- Understand and evaluate the Risks & Stakeholders on a project.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£7065 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!