By attending this course, you will develop your core knowledge and skills in quality management. The course will help you understand the tools and techniques for an effective quality management programme.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Management and quality
- The price of quality
- People, processes and systems
- The Total Quality Management philosophy
Quality Management Leadership
- Leadership The of foundation of TQM
- quality Leadership roles and responsibilities
- quality Management vs quality Leadership
- Operational Leadership vs strategic Leadership
The Six-level Model of TQM Adoption
- Level 1 – Uncommitted
- Level 2 – Drifters
- Level 3 – Tool-pushers
- Level 4 – Improvers
- Level 5 – Award-winners
- Level 6 – World-class
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management.
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
By attending this course, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive appreciation of the role of quality in successful organizations.
- Understand the importance of leadership in achieving world-class quality standards.
- Evaluate the different levels of quality in your organization.
- Appreciate the skills need to manage environmental.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT