Effective quality management programmes in organizations start with its leadership. This training workshop explains the importance of the leaders role in quality management and will help to develop the skills needed to deliver an effective quality management programme.
- Leadership The of foundation of TQM
- quality Leadership roles and responsibilities
- quality Management vs quality Leadership
- Operational Leadership vs strategic Leadership
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management.
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
By attending this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role leaderships plays in quality management.
- Differentiate between quality leadership and quality management.
- Appreciate the elements of strategic leadership and operational leadership.
£675 + VAT