By attending this training workshop you will get a broad overview of the key elements of quality management. Effective quality management programmes in organizations start with its leadership. This training workshop explains the importance of the leaders role in quality management and will help to develop the skills needed to deliver an effective quality management programme.
You will also be able to identify the extent of the quality management development in your organization and set a target for where you will ultimately want your organization to be.
- Management and quality
- The price of quality
- People, processes and systems
- The Total Quality Management philosophy
Quality Management Leadership
- Leadership The of foundation of TQM
- quality Leadership roles and responsibilities
- quality Management vs quality Leadership
- Operational Leadership vs strategic Leadership
The Six-level Model of TQM Adoption
- Level 1 – Uncommitted
- Level 2 – Drifters
- Level 3 – Tool-pushers
- Level 4 – Improvers
- Level 5 – Award-winners
- Level 6 – World-class
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management.
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
By attending this training workshop, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive appreciation of the role of quality in successful organizations.
- Understand the importance of leadership in achieving world-class quality standards.
- Evaluate the different levels of quality in your organization.
- Appreciate the skills need to manage environmental.