By attending this training workshop, you will develop your core knowledge and skills in quality management. The workshop will help you understand the tools and techniques for an effective quality management programme.
- Management and quality
- The price of quality
- People, processes and systems
- The Total Quality Management philosophy
Quality Management Leadership
- Leadership The of foundation of TQM
- quality Leadership roles and responsibilities
- quality Management vs quality Leadership
- Operational Leadership vs strategic Leadership
The Six-level Model of TQM Adoption
- Level 1 – Uncommitted
- Level 2 – Drifters
- Level 3 – Tool-pushers
- Level 4 – Improvers
- Level 5 – Award-winners
- Level 6 – World-class
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management.
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
By attending this training workshop, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive appreciation of the role of quality in successful organizations.
- Understand the importance of leadership in achieving world-class quality standards.
- Evaluate the different levels of quality in your organization.
- Appreciate the skills need to manage environmental.
£2035 + VAT