Contract owners are expected nowadays to pay attention to the social and environmental aspects of the contracts they make. This means the contract owner may require a deep knowledge about the source of materials or the treatment of the workers many steps down the supply chain. Procedures and reporting processes may be required to satisfy owners that abuses are not taking place out of sight of the end purchaser. Additionally, public and private sector organizations may have to create innovative contracting structures. This interactive 90-minute online course looks at the social and environmental aspects of contract management.
- Managing a sustainable supply chain
- Local Content and In-country value
- Public Private Partnerships
This online course is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract
Upon completion of this online course, you will understand:
- Sustainability and its relevance to contracts and contract management.
- the challenges of checking that social obligations have been followed.
- how PPPs can assist in structuring the right contract, where public and private sector bodies work together.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!