This course will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to develop and deliver an effective Quality Management programme in your organization.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Design for Quality
- Design, innovation and improvement
- Design control and management
- Standards and specifications
- Service sector quality design
Quality Management – the HR Factor
- People and organizational structure
- Teamwork for quality
- Communications for quality
- Training for quality
Quality Management in the Supply Chain
- Purchasing practice in quality management
- Customer-supplier relationships
- From contract to partnership
- Innovation in the supply chain
- The chain of interdependence
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate the need to incorporate quality from the design stages.
- Understand how people in your organization can make or break your quality goals.
- Develop the skills needed to partner with your supply chain in achieving quality.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT