This training workshop will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to develop and deliver an effective Quality Management programme in your organization.
Design for Quality
- Design, innovation and improvement
- Design control and management
- Standards and specifications
- Service sector quality design
Quality Management – the HR Factor
- People and organizational structure
- Teamwork for quality
- Communications for quality
- Training for quality
Quality Management in the Supply Chain
- Purchasing practice in quality management
- Customer-supplier relationships
- From contract to partnership
- Innovation in the supply chain
- The chain of interdependence
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the need to incorporate quality from the design stages.
- Understand how people in your organization can make or break your quality goals.
- Develop the skills needed to partner with your supply chain in achieving quality.
£2045 + VAT