By attending this training workshop, you will understand the importance of the supply chain to the success of your Quality Management programme. It helps you improve engagement with your supply chain.
- Purchasing practice in quality management
- Customer-supplier relationships
- From contract to partnership
- Innovation in the supply chain
- The chain of interdependence
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand purchasing in quality management.
- Appreciate the customer-supplier relationship.
- Understand the importance of supplier partnerships in improving quality.
- Appreciate the importance of interdependence in the supply chain.
£680 + VAT