By attending this training workshop, you will look at the business case for sustainability – answering the question “What’s in it for me?” when considering why companies should go down the sustainability path – and what the obstacles will be along the way. We will look at the changing language of sustainability, and see how the subject is interpreted in key sectors such as the petroleum industry, the retail sector or logistics. And we will make a start on planning for sustainable business practices.
- Why is sustainability good for business?
- The Language of Sustainability
- Sectoral issues in sustainability
- Planning for sustainable business practices
This training workshop is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will be of real value to:
- Community Relations managers and executives
- Health, Safety and Environmental managers and officers
- Risk managers and professionals
- Legal and compliance managers and professionals
- Managers and staff who wish to develop business practices to help their organizations act in a responsible way.
- Managers and staff concerned with influencing or implementing corporate strategies that consider environmental, social and governance issues.
- Managers and staff responsible for CSR projects.
- Managers and staff who plan and implement corporate policies in relation to community relations, environmental protection, health and safety, procurement and the supply chain.
- Any member of the organization who is tasked with developing sustainability or corporate responsibility initiatives or strategies.
- Executives tasked with delivering business results while at the same time protecting and enhancing their company’s reputation for responsible behaviour.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Developed a business case to adopt sustainable business practices.
- Identified obstacles to adopting sustainable business practices.
- Applied the principles of sustainability to different business sectors.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!