By attending this training workshop, you will understand how a company behaves towards the people with whom it interacts directly or indirectly is highly relevant to assessing the company’s approach to sustainability. This includes how it treats the staff through whom it delivers value, the customers who buy its products and services or the communities the company impacts through its operations. Companies neglect the human dimension at their peril especially in developed countries. Corporate ‘bad behaviour’ will quickly lead to share prices suffering, customers walking away and vocal stakeholder criticism of the company board.
- Sustainability – the ‘people dimension’
- Sustainability and the Community
- Sustainability and our employees
- Sustainability and customers
This training workshop is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will be of real value to:
- Community Relations managers and executives
- Health, Safety and Environmental managers and officers
- Risk managers and professionals
- Legal and compliance managers and professionals
- Managers and staff who wish to develop business practices to help their organizations act in a responsible way.
- Managers and staff concerned with influencing or implementing corporate strategies that consider environmental, social and governance issues.
- Managers and staff responsible for CSR projects.
- Managers and staff who plan and implement corporate policies in relation to community relations, environmental protection, health and safety, procurement and the supply chain.
- Any member of the organization who is tasked with developing sustainability or corporate responsibility initiatives or strategies.
- Executives tasked with delivering business results while at the same time protecting and enhancing their company’s reputation for responsible behaviour.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Considered the consequences of corporate behaviour that is seen as irresponsible.
- Examined case studies of good and bad corporate behaviour that impacts the human side of business.
- Debated how companies can manage the sustainability focused conflicts that arise when dealing with people.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!