Effective space planning is a crucial element of effective facilities management, enabling the organization to flexibly house teams according to changing business needs, whilst also providing a safe and motivating environment for staff to support overall productivity and reduce staff turnover. This interactive 90-minute online course leads delegates through the key approaches to effective space planning and its communication to the workforce.
- Assessing current and future space requirements
- Developing the Space Planning Strategy
- Communicating the plan to the workforce
This online course is suitable for:
- Head of Facilities
- Estate Managers
- Auditors/Compliance training teams
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Assessing and defining current and future workspace requirements.
- Developing the space plan – full end to end process.
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders.
£157.5 + VAT