The fundamental nature of organizations hasn’t changed, the pace of change is moving ever faster. In HR, as in many parts of the organization, we are being asked to achieve more with either the same resources or fewer. This is the time for you to be even more strategic in your outlook and actions. Getting the daily tasks done no longer guarantees employment for any of us. We have to think and act in a more thoughtful and strategic way to add value to our organization and work. This training workshop will take you through the necessary steps to achieve this.
- The strategic nature of HR
- HR Models – Strengths and Weaknesses
- The strategic business partner model
Organizational Development Strategy
- Organizational Development Activities
- Formulating and implementing OD strategy
- Culture Change
Knowledge Management Strategy
- The Two Types of Knowledge
- Knowledge Management toolkit
- Knowledge Management as part of Organizational Culture
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic nature of HR.
- The process of formulating and implementing organizational development strategy.
- The meaning and significance of human capital management (HCM).
- The approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies.
£2055 + VAT