This training workshop provides an understanding of the concepts and strategy relating to the effective management of public sector finances.
Public Sector Finance Strategy
- Linking organizational strategy to financial strategy
- Interaction between short-term and long-term strategy
- Stakeholder analysis
- Corporate governance
Public Sector Financial Management
- Effective financial management
- Regulatory framework for financial accounting
- Assessing financial performance
- The role of treasury management
Challenges in Public Sector Financial Management
- Improving financial management
- Pressures on public finances
- Cost reduction
- Allocating resources
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How public sector organizations are accountable to their stakeholders.
- Why it is more important to show how well public money has been spent rather than just how it is spent.
£2055 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!