Strong leadership recognizes the impetus for change is not just to take action to be different yet to find genuine business needs to solve or causes to champion. This training workshop helps you to keep focus by finding data, discovering the correlations and to lead the rationale for change.
- Building the Case for Change
- Data-led Regression Analysis
- Needs vs Aspirations
- Systemic and Endemic Issues
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Dissect industry-led case studies for adaptation and reuse.
- Articulate the need for change amidst pressure and questioning for discernment,
- Interpret data leading to insight for authenticating change.
- Plan for incremental and unexpected future changes.
£680 + VAT