By attending this workshop, you will carry out a 360-degree exploration of change management strategies. By understanding case studies of organizations that have been moulded through change, participants will be able to adopt and adapt their own change management initiatives strategies. In encouraging proactive approach to strategy, change becomes a true ally.
- Shifting Business Cultures and Priorities
- Impact of Business Change
- Routes to Revolutionary Change
- Strategic Change Management
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Summarise and report data by recognize trends.
- Deep-dive into case studies on the impact of mergers, acquisitions and business change.
- Encourage problem-solving to create lasting change measures.
- Contextualize change management as a tool for competitive advantage.