Strategic change management requires focussing on time, tribulation and tenacity. Many change management programs suffer as they do not adequately investigate risk nor prepare for the impact of consequences. However, by attending this training workshop you will orchestrate the bigger picture of change courageously transforming beyond the current state.
Building Resilience and Agility against Resistance
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Steering through Turbulence
- Resilience Principles
- The Art of Agility
Organizational Culture and Behaviour
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Shifting Internal Perceptions
- Encourage Positive Workplace Behaviours
- Creating a New Normal
Change Management Strategies
- Shifting Business Cultures and Priorities
- Impact of Business Change
- Routes to Revolutionary Change
- Strategic Change Management
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop agility and resilience to handle all forms of change that affect the organization.
- Instil constructive behaviours to realise positive change.
- Map out the necessary organizational change to shift and transform culture.
£2045 + VAT