There is a growing need for professional with the ability to effective host online events such as meeting and conferences. This interactive 90-minute online course will give you a running start in effective online facilitation.
- Know your technologies and their limitations
- Common online facilitation techniques
- Building online rapport
- Managing your learners
This online course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the technologies for online facilitation.
- Understand online facilitation techniques.
- Appreciate the importance of building rapport.
- Recognize the ethical guidelines of good coaching and mentoring.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!