This course provides delegates with the key essential elements of effective Operations management, including: understanding the role and contribution of the Operations Management function, effective resource management, systems control development, risk management within Operations and concludes with adjusting resources within changing operational environments.
This course also provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the key elements of Effective Operations Management, including: Governance, Effective Performance Reporting both from a financial and quality perspective and concludes with developing and reporting Sustainability to enhance and protect the organizational reputation.
By attending this course, you will develop your core knowledge and skills in quality management. The course will help you understand the tools and techniques for an effective quality management programme.
The course includes site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Role and Function of Operations Management
- Assessing Operational Performance
- Managing Change within Operations
- Operations Management impact on Organizational Governance
- Operations Management Reporting
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Understanding Quality
- Quality Management Leadership
- The Six-level Model of TQM Adoption
- Design for Quality
- Quality Management – the HR Factor
- Quality Management in the Supply Chain
- Quality Management Tools, Systems and Techniques
- Quality Audits, Awards and Implementation
- Site Visits
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Heads of Functions
- Operations Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Heads of Maintenance
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of Quality Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the key elements of effective Operations Management.
- Apply a range of resource management techniques, and adjust resources in line with changing operating environments.
- Apply effective risk management to Operational situations.
- Appreciate and build effective governance compliance within Operations Management.
- Effectively report on performance of the function.
- Create and enhance sustainability within the operations management function.
- Develop a comprehensive appreciation of the role of quality in successful organizations.
- Understand the importance of leadership in achieving world-class quality standards.
- Evaluate the different levels of quality in your organization.
- Appreciate the skills need to manage environmental.
- Appreciate the need to incorporate quality from the design stages.
- Understand how people in your organization can make or break your quality goals.
- Develop the skills needed to partner with your supply chain in achieving quality.
- Appreciate the quality tools and techniques at your disposal.
- Understand how you can reach your quality goals via the use of audits and quality awards.
- Examine the intricacies of applying quality stands in service delivery.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£11575 + VAT